College of Adult Scholars

The Office of Financial Aid is committed to working with you to finance your Valpo degree. As a part-time student, typically you are only eligible for Federal aid programs.

To be eligible for Financial Aid, you must:

  • File the FAFSA
  • Be admitted into a degree program
    • Most students beginning in the College of Adult Scholars program begin as a non-degree student. Usually you will have to successfully complete certain courses before being admitted as a degree seeking student. You are not eligible for federal grants, but you may receive Federal Student Loans for up to 12 months if you are completing courses needed to be admitted into the degree program.
  • Be enrolled at least 1/2 time (6 credits per semester)
  • Be making Satisfactory Academic Progress