Before you begin work

You must complete the proper tax and banking paperwork with Valpo's Office of Human Resources.

  1. You must present the proper identification.
  2. You must complete the Federal I-9 form, the Federal W-4 form, and the State W-4 form.
  3. You must complete the Direct Deposit Form. You will also need a voided check or savings account information to insure your correct account and routing number.