- International Student Handbook
- We hope that your time with us will be an enjoyable experience, and that you are able to meet or exceed your expectations. This handbook is a supplement designed to provide additional information for international students.
- You are also responsible, however, for knowing all the rules and policies of the university not mentioned here. Please read the Academic Guide and Student Handbook, and consult with your academic advisors if you have any problems or questions. We want to improve your chances for success at "Valpo", as the campus and community are commonly known.
- You are always welcome to talk to our staff members if you have questions.
- INTERLINK students should see Becky Shelton in Heidbrink Hall, phone number 464-5518.