Transferring to Valpo
If you will be transferring to Valparaiso from another U.S. university, you must notify your current institution that you will be switching to Valparaiso University and request a SEVIS transfer. This process makes it so that Valparaiso University can access your records and issue you a “transfer pending” I-20 or DS-2019. Please complete the Immigration Status Transfer-In Form.” You must check-in with our office before or during your first two weeks of your first semester at Valparaiso. You must check-in before you begin any on-campus employment at Valparaiso University. If you fail to comply with these regulations, you will become out of status.