Candidates for December 2013 Graduation
Congratulations! Please save the date for Grad Finale!
Grad Finale will take place on Thursday, November 7th in the Harre Union Ballroom from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. All students planning to participate in the December 2013 Commencement Ceremony should attend.
Refreshments will be provided! This event is designed to help you prepare for the December Commencement Ceremony and life after graduation.
Important items at this event include:
- Pick up your cap and gown for the ceremony. Place your cap and gown order beforehand through the Bookstore.
- Order your graduation announcements through Jostens.
- Order your class ring.
- Review your degree information and diploma name spelling with the Office of the Registrar.
- Take advantage of career information provided by the Career Center. Avoid long lines and take the Career Center Survey online: Career Survey
- Learn about user accounts for graduates from Information Technology.
- Ensure all financial obligations are taken care of with Student Accounts.
- All graduating students who have borrowed Direct Federal Loans are required to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling. The Office of Financial Aid will be hosting a mandatory information session at 3:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. in the Brown and Gold Room on completing your exit counseling. Please allow yourself 30-45 minutes to attend one session.
If you are unable to attend Grad Finale, you must take care of these important items before commencement by contacting the departments directly.
Cap and Gown Pricing (tax not included):
- $42.95 - Associates Unit (cap, gown, tassel)
- $42.95 - Bachelor Unit (cap, gown, tassel)
- $75.95 - Masters Unit with Hood
- $30.00 - Masters Hood Only
- $31.95 - Associates/Bachelors Gown Only
- $34.95 - Master Gown Only
- $6.00 - Cap Only
- $4.50 - Tassel Only
Payment Methods: Cash, Check (payable to University Book Center), Major Credit Card, or Crusader Cash.
(Visit the Bookstore online for additional information including hours of operation.)
Congratulations on your achievement! We look forward to seeing you soon at Grad Finale!
Please visit the Commencement web page for more information including
- Guests with special needs
- Shuttle Service
November 6th, 7th & 8th
Harre Union - Victory Bell Room #263
Make Your Appointment Now!
Look Your Best!
Dress Up from the Waist Up.
Men: Shirt & Tie, with Jackets being optional
Women: Dressy Blouse, Top, or Suit
- Graduates will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar when diplomas are ready for pick up.
- Diplomas for December 2013 graduates will be available in the Office of the Registrar in January 2014.
- We are unable to release diplomas to graduates with any outstanding obligations to the University. Please resolve any outstanding obligations with the applicable offices before graduation.
- A photo ID is required to pick up your diploma in the Office of the Registrar.
- If you are unable to pick up your diploma on campus, please use the Diploma Release to give us the address to which the diploma should be sent.
- You may send the Office of the Registrar a Diploma Release right away, and we will mail your diploma as soon as it's ready.
Office of the Registrar Business Hours:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time