Information about Lankenau Hall:
- Co-ed hall housing predominately freshmen with upperclass females housed in double rooms with bathrooms on the first floor.
- Double rooms are equipped with beds, bolster, wall closets, desks with chairs, bookshelves, and dressers.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with a telephone and wiring for cable television. Voicemail services are provided by the university. Room occupants share the same phone number.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person
Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Amenities in Alumni Hall
- 24-hour computer lab.
- Public area carpeting and lounge furniture.
- Large study room.
- Floor lounges with cable TV.
- Floor lounges include stove, sink, and preparation area.
- Laundry facilities.
- Fitness room on first floor.
Room Plans and Photos
Rooms located on the first floor for upper-class females include a private bathroom, not pictured in the diagram. Each floor lounge has a oven, sink and counter top for preparing snacks.