Information about Wehrenberg Hall
- Co-ed hall housing upperclass students, in air conditioned rooms.
- The first and third floors house upperclass males, and second and fourth floor house upperclass females.
- Double rooms equipped with moveable furniture.
- Traditional corridor style residence facility with community bathrooms which are cleaned daily by Housekeeping staff members.
- Each room is equipped with wiring for cable television and telephone. Voicemail services are provided by the university if requested by the student. Room occupants share the same phone number. Students are responsible for providing their own coaxial cable for their television.
- Each room contains wiring for computer connections. There is one port per person.
- Wehrenberg hall is typically available for student housing during university breaks.
Student Mailing Information:
1509 Chapel Dr., Unit (number)
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Using a different format, omitting information, or including "Valparaiso University" could delay the delivery.
Amenities in Wehrenberg Hall
- Air conditioning in all areas of the building.
- 24 hour computer lab.
- Each floor has a lounge with a furnished kitchen.
- Study lounges are available on each floor, as well as a conference room on the main floor.
- First floor television and piano lounge.
- Recreation room with pool table and ping-pong tables.
- Laundry facilities available on each floor.
Room Plans and Photos
This is a floor plan for a typical room in Wehrenberg Hall Room dimensions are approx. 12' x 16'