You’re Invited to Experience Valpo
Congratulations on your admission to Valparaiso University. We invite you to campus to explore Valpo’s campus life and academic opportunities.
Typical Admitted Student Days Program
We’ve designed this visit to give you a more in-depth feel for what students experience at Valparaiso University; see the program outline below. Students participate in academic-specific programs; parents & guests meet our deans and attend other sessions. Additional appointments are not available. Experiencing residential life is available through the overnight visit when you spend Sunday evening with a current student host; residence halls may not be available for viewing during campus tours on Monday. Registration may be limited, so sign up early.
|8:30–9:00 a.m. (Central Time)||Check-in at the Harre Union|
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome and Presentation from Admission Staff|
- The day’s activities include:
- An introduction to your academic college
- Lunch at Founders Table
- Academic programs for students
- Academic and Campus Resources sessions for parents
- Conversation with a financial aid counselor
- Options to talk with Christ College, Study Abroad, and Multicultural Programs staff.
- The day’s program ends around 2:00 p.m. Central Time with an optional campus tour (that may not include residence halls) at 2:15.
- If you wish to speak with coaching staff, you must schedule the appointment on your own for after 2:00 p.m.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire, and bring an umbrella/boots/heavy coat in case of inclement weather.
2017 dates (all Mondays):
- February 20, 2017
- March 27, 2017
- April 10, 2017