You’re Invited to Experience Valpo
Congratulations on your Admission to Valparaiso University. We invite you to campus to explore Valpo’s campus life and academic opportunities.
Typical Admitted Student Days Program
You’ll spend time with future Valpo students and meet our dedicated faculty and staff. We’ve designed this visit to give you a more in-depth feel for what students experience at Valparaiso University. There are some sessions you will attend with your parents, however only students will sit in on classes and labs while parents attend other sessions.
|Check-In at the Harre Union|
|9:00 a.m.||45-Minute Student-Led Walking Tour of Campus|
- The day’s activities include:
- A Welcome to Valparaiso University – featuring University administrators and Admission staff.
- Lunch in Founders Table
- Academic Programs for Students
- Academic and Student Services Sessions for Parents
- Dessert Buffet & Social
- Presentations by financial aid staff
- Options to talk with Christ College, Global Studies, Multicultural Programs
- The day ends around 3:00 p.m. Central Time.
Please wear comfortable shoes and attire, and bring an umbrella/boots/heavy coat in case of inclement weather.