You’re Invited to Experience Valpo
Congratulations on your Admission to Valparaiso University. We invite you to campus to explore Valpo’s campus life and academic opportunities.
Typical Admitted Student Days Program
You’ll spend time with future Valpo students and meet our dedicated faculty and staff. We’ve designed this visit to give you a feel for what it is like to live and learn at Valpo. There are some sessions you will attend with your parents. However only students will sit in on classes; parents will attend other sessions together.
|10:00 a.m.||You’re invited to Morning Prayer before our day’s activities start – Chapel of the Resurrection|
|10:20 a.m.||Admitted Student Day Check-In – Harre Union Information Desk
Remember: Valpo is on Central Time, the same as Chicago!(Students’ specific academic schedules will be provided at check-in. Parents will not attend classes with students; they will have their own sessions.)
- The day’s activities include:
- A Welcome to Valparaiso University – featuring University administrators and the Admission staff.
- Campus Tour
- Lunch in Founders Table
- Academic Programs for Students
- Academic and Student Services Sessions for Parents
- Dessert Buffet & Social
- Open Houses hosted by Career Center, Study Abroad, Athletics
- Presentations by financial aid staff & Christ College’s dean
- The day ends in the late afternoon.