When you become a Valparaiso University student, you become part of our family. You’ll live and learn in a caring and inclusive setting. Experience life as a student by spending a night in a residence hall with a current student host.
High school seniors can stay with a Valpo host many Sunday through Thursday nights during the academic year as noted on the calendar below.
Please call us to schedule at least two weeks before your visit.
To Schedule Your Visit
- Check the calendar below to choose possible visit dates.
- Call us to schedule your overnight visit: 219.464.5011
- Complete and submit the Overnight Visit Medical Consent Form prior to attending your visit. You may submit the form using one of the following methods:
- Complete the form online.
- Download and save a copy of the form to your computer, complete the form on your computer, and attach it in an email to Mike Targonski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scan the printed form mailed in your confirmation letter to Mike Targonski.
Overnight visits can be scheduled on the days indicated in lime green on the Visit Calendar.
Schedule Your Visit
To schedule your overnight visit, please call us at
Your overnight visit reservation must be made two weeks in advance of your overnight visit date.