To ensure that your visit is the best it can be, you must adhere and comply with the following rules while on campus:
- I will remain on campus and accompanied by my host or hostess at all times, including in residence halls or anywhere else, while participating in the Valparaiso University Overnight Visit.
- I may only leave campus if on foot or by riding the V-Line while accompanied by my host or hostess.
- I will not attend any off-campus parties or social functions, nor will I consume any alcohol or illegal substances in any circumstance while visiting the Valparaiso University campus. I understand that Valparaiso University is a dry campus and absolutely no alcohol is permitted on the campus at any time.
- I agree to comply with all Valparaiso University policies, as stated in the Student Guide to University Life, during my on-campus Valparaiso University Overnight Visit.
- I am aware of the Residence Hall Visitation Hours: Members of the opposite sex may be in rooms from Sunday-Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 a.m.