Distinguished Teaching Award
Recognizes and encourages excellence in the art of teaching.
Mark Schwehn ’67
- Professor of Humanities in Christ College
- Project Director for the Lilly Fellows Program
- Former Dean of Christ College
Faculty Development Award
Offers faculty members the opportunity to apply for support to pursue terminal degrees, advance post-graduate research, or continue their education by participating in conferences and seminars.
- Julie Brandy ’95 M.S., ’95 F.N.P. – Adjunct Assistant Professor of Nursing
For pursuit of a Doctor of Philosophy degree in nursing practice at Loyola University.
- Martin Buinicki – Assistant Professor of English
For travel to the 2007 American Antiquarian Society’s Summer Seminar.
- Todd Hillwig – Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy
For travel to present research findings at the 2007 Asymmetrical Planetary Nebulae IV Conference.
- Carlos Miguel-Pueyo – Instructor in Foreign Languages and Literatures
For travel to present a paper on Spanish and German romantic literature at the 16th Conference of the International Association of Hispanists.
- Jennifer Prough ’91 – Instructor in Humanities and Anthropology, Christ College
For travel to present a paper on the impact of Japan’s Shojo Manga industry at the 2007 Asian Studies Conference Japan.
- Rachel Rivers Parroquin ’85, ’91 M.Ed. – Lecturer in Foreign Languages and Literatures
For pursuit of a Doctor of Education degree in curriculum and instruction at Loyola University.