The Formal Signature, which implements the University seal and logotype, is reserved for use by the Office of the President and for ceremonial occasions. Such occurrences could include correspondence or invitations from the Office of the President or ceremonial material, including but not limited to commencement or award presentations. The examples here show how the Formal Signature can be used while allowing for variation in the University’s design system. If you are not sure if the material you are using should be designed with the Formal Signature, please contact Integrated Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Letterhead and envelope paper stock: Mohawk Feltweave, 80# Text, Natural
• Business card stock: Touché Cover, .013 inch, Cream
• Follow these guidelines for margins:
– Recipient information: 1 inch left margin; 3.75 inches top margin
– Body copy: 1 inch left margin; 1 inch right margin; 2 inch top margin; 1.5 inch bottom margin
– Signature title line: 1.5 inches bottom margin