There are many ways that you can partner with our office as a parent. You've likely accrued a great deal of experience and wisdom in your own career, and may be able to offer your expertise to other students. Below are a number of ways you can get involved with the Career Center to benefit Valpo students.
- Hire a Crusader for your job & internship openings
- You can post your opportunities for free as an employer through our online recruiting portal, Handshake. For more information on recruiting at Valpo, see the Employers page.
- Share your experience
- We strongly encourage students to conduct informational interviews with "real-world" professionals to facilitate their career decision-making; there's no substitute for hearing about a career path from someone who's actually doing it. We can help to connect you with students interested in your occupational field and industry.
- Sponsor & support our services
- We host a variety of career exploration and recruiting events throughout the year, and event sponsorships allow us to better serve the needs of our students. Contact Tom Cath, Director of the Career Center, if you or your company might be interested in sponsoring an event.