Get your feet wet!
At Valpo’s College of Business Administration, you will have plenty of opportunities to “get your feet wet” in the business world. All Valpo CBA students are required to complete an internship, putting their classroom learning to the test and getting real world experience alongside professionals. Interested in an international experience? We can help you make it happen. Want an internship in a major metropolitan area? We can provide assistance with that, too!
Internships can be...
- During an academic semester or over the summer
- Full or part-time (100 hours is required for each academic credit)
- Paid or unpaid
- Typically the junior or senior year
- Locally, in your hometown or internationally
Off-campus study can be...
- International through one of Valpo’s study centers in China, England, or Germany or in other global locations (all international business majors will have this experience)
- A semester or over the summer
- Arranged for non-international studies majors
Some places Valpo business students have done internships …
- British Petroleum
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- U. S. Secret Service
- Hilton Hotel, Paris
- Merrill Lynch