It’s important for all CBA students to understand the Internship Program Requirements. Below is a step-by-step breakdown of what needs to be completed prior to graduation.
- Students must complete three required internship courses: MGT 394, MGT 395 and MGT 396.
- Students must complete a minimum of 100 hours of work for each internship experience.
- Students can work during the academic school year locally or during the summer in their hometown.
- Students keep a “reflective” journal of their experience and are required to give a presentation to qualified reviewers and the experiential learning manager.
- Employers will provide an evaluation of each student at the end of the internship experience.
- Students will provide an evaluation of the internship experiennce.
- Students will earn two academic credits for each internship experience.
- Students may participate in up to three internships for credit.