We’re in the earliest stages of designing an addition to the Chapel and we need to gather the collective wisdom of the whole campus to do the best work possible. Specifically, we’re interested in students' thoughts on the following questions:
- What are your favorite spaces and places on campus right now and why?
- An addition offers an opportunity for the Chapel to host more activities. What sorts of activities should be included?
- What are the qualities that you’d like to see in an addition to the Chapel?
We’ll be asking even more questions later in the semester. A town hall meeting is scheduled for 8 to 10 p.m. on Thursday, March 22.
To give your feedback...
- You can email the pastors – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Pastor Char and Pastor Jim are taking turns being at the Union during chapel break, seeking out student opinions.
- Join in a discussion on the Chapel’s Facebook page. (“Like” Chapel of the Resurrection on Facebook .)