Master of Healthcare Administration
Admission Requirements and Application Process
Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School, which include:
- An overall grade point average of 3.0 or, if below, 5 years of work experience in the field
- Basic course in statistics
- For international applicants, a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper version), 213 (computer-based), or TOEFL iBT score of at least 80; or a minimum IELTS score of 6; is required. Applicants needing preliminary English language work are encouraged to consider the INTERLINK program.
As part of the application process, students must provide:
- Valparaiso University Graduate Application
- Certified transcripts of a bachelor’s degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A reflective essay indicating the reasons for undertaking graduate study in health administration
- Application fee: $30 for U.S. citizens and $50 for international applicants
The Health Administration features a continuous admission process, so application materials may be submitted at any time. Once received, the admission decision normally takes 2-3 weeks. You can request additional information about the MHA program.