Preparation for life-long success.
When it comes to career development, Valpo knows that students need to start early. That’s why the College of Business offers so many ways for students to find their niche and to distinguish themselves.
As a College of Business student, you’ll benefit from:
- Coursework tailored to the skills employers are looking for today.
- Organizations and clubs where you can gain leadership experience and compete internationally.
- Two Assessment Center experiences, which measure your strengths and alert you about areas to improve.
- Required internships that build your resume and connect you with employers.
- Opportunities to globalize your education through study abroad.
- Comprehensive career preparation services, so you can turn your experience into job offers.
In a competitive market, this preparation allows our graduates to stand out. Career development is a life-long pursuit, and it starts at Valpo.
- 96.2% of our alumni land a job or pursue graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Hundreds of companies come to campus each spring to recruit Valpo business students.
- 100% of our students participate in student assessments.
- Three quarters of our students utilize Career Preparation services each year.
- 100% of our students complete an internship during college.