Assistant Professor of Nursing
Lebien Annex – Office 6
Professor Migler teaches Maternal & Women’s Health in the undergraduate nursing program.
Professor Migler has over 20 years of clinical experience in obstetrics. She has worked labor & delivery, mother/baby, well newborn, and neonatal intensive care. Her area of expertise is newborn care and neonatal intensive care.Professor Migler has worked in several hospitals in the Chicago land area including Children’s Memorial Hospital and University of Chicago. During her practice in the hospital setting, she also taught infant CPR classes for expectant parents. Professor Migler has worked in education teaching Maternal & Women’s Health, Nursing Fundamentals, and has been supervisor of the nursing lab at a community college.Professor Migler has a passion for nursing education with interests in simulation and innovative teaching strategies.
- Diploma of Nursing – South Chicago Community Hospital School of Nursing 1985
- BSN – Indiana University Northwest 2000
- MSN – Valparaiso University 2011
Areas of Specialization
- Obstetrics – Well Newborn Care and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Professional Affiliations
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) [Member]