OADE provides outreach and workshops to student groups using Fatal Vision "drunk goggles" program, and discussions and presentations on:
- Alcohol poisoning
- Alcohol and women
- Alcohol and athletes
- Alcohol and Greek life
- Alcohol and relationships
- Safe homecoming
- Safe spring break
- Drunk and drugged driving
- High risk (binge) drinking
OADE coordinates the facilitation of SUDDS classes (a one hour educational program) for 1st time alcohol policy violators led by peer education students. SUDDS is offered two times per month during the fall and spring semester.
OADE facilitates CARE (Chemical Awareness Responsibility Education) a six hour class presented several times per year. CARE is open to:
Outreach requests will not be accepted the last 2-3 weeks of the semester.
- Campus alcohol policy offenders.
- Students arrested for infraction of state and county alcohol and drug regulations.
- Students displaying inappropriate behaviors such as frequent intoxication, aggressive or destructive behavior, or failure to meet academic requirements due to substance use.
- Students concerned about their choices of alcohol or other substance use.