Please use Internet Explorer when experiencing difficulty opening PDF forms.   If Internet Explorer is not available the forms may be downloaded and saved, using an updated version of Adobe Reader to view and print.  


General Academic Forms/Petitions

Academic Overload

Add a Course After Deadline

Application for Readmission

Audit a Course
Appeal Financial Charges
Change in Individualized Major or Minor
Intensify a Course
Change Sections After Deadline
Course Substitution

Late Registration  (use after the term Add/Drop period has ended)
CAPS: Exception to Graduation Requirements
Curriculum Change Request
Registration Form

CAPS: Registration Change After Deadline (do not use to add courses after the deadline)

Diploma Request - under the Students menu in DataVU
Time Conflict Permission
Concurrent Enrollment
Financial Overload Appeal

Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Grading Option
Extension of Incomplete

Graduation Application - under the Students menu in DataVU

Schedule Grid

Independent Academic Work -
for undergraduate students only

Individualized Major

Individualized Minor

Non-Returning Student Information

Request for Leave of Absence

Transcript Orders
Transfer Credit Approval