Candidates for May and August 2013 Graduation
Congratulations! Please save the date for Grad Finale!
Grad Finale will take place on Wednesday, March 27th in the Harre Union Ballroom from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. All students planning to graduate in May or August 2013 should attend.
Refreshments will be provided! This event is designed to help you prepare for the May Commencement Ceremony and life after Graduation.
Important items at this event include:
- Pick up your cap and gown for the ceremony. Contact the Bookstore now to place your cap and gown order.
- Order your graduation announcements through Jostens.
- Order your class ring through Balfour.
- Review your degree information and diploma name spelling with the Office of the Registrar.
- Take advantage of career information provided by the Career Center. Avoid long lines and take the Career Center Survey online: Career Survey
- Learn about user accounts for graduates from Information Technology.
- Ensure all financial obligations are taken care of with Student Accounts.
- All graduating students who have borrowed Direct Federal Loans are required to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling. The Financial Aid Office will be hosting a mandatory information session on completing your exit counseling. Sessions will be offered at 1:30, 3:00, and 4:30 pm in the Brown and Gold Room. Please allow yourself 30-45 minutes for the session.
Please notify the Office of the Registrar if you will not be attending the May Commencement Ceremony.
If you are unable to attend Grad Finale, you must take care of these important items before commencement by contacting the departments directly.
Cap and Gown Pricing:
- $46.54 - Bachelor Unit (cap, gown, tassel)
- $80.79 - Masters Unit with Hood
- $49.75 - Masters Unit
- $31.03 - Masters Hood
- $34.77 - Bachelors Gown Only
- $37.98 - Master Gown Only
- $6.95 - Cap Only
- $4.81 - Tassel Only
Payment Methods: Cash, Check (payable to University Book Center), Major Credit Card, or Crusader Cash.
(Visit the Bookstore online for additional information including hours of operation.)
Congratulations on your achievement! We look forward to seeing you soon at Grad Finale!
Please visit the Commencement web page for more information including
- Guests with special needs
- Shuttle Service