Academic Advising
Cindi Czapla-CASc Advisor
Cindi Czapla
College of Adult Scholar Advisor

All College of Adult Scholars students are assigned an academic adviser who assists in making appropriate course selections. Initial academic advising is usually done through the Office of Continuing Education.

After students have completed the 10 credit integrated core curriculum (or the equivalent) and are formally admitted as degree seeking students, they may declare a major. They may then be assigned a major adviser.

To discuss your options with an adviser, please call (219) 464-5313 or (800) 821-7685, or email to schedule a personal consultation.

*APPLICATION FEE IS WAIVED if you meet with an adviser prior to applying!