Daniel E. Saros, Ph.D.
Arts & Sciences, Rm. 374
• B.S. – Bowling Green State University
• M.A., Ph.D. – University of Notre Dame
• Primary: Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
• Secondary: Economic History; Economic Education
BOOKS• 2009. Labor, Industry, and Regulation during the Progressive Era. Routledge: New York.
BOOK REVIEWSFree Trade Doesn’t Work: What Should Replace It and Why. Ian Fletcher; Washington, DC: U.S. Business & Industry Council, 2010. Review of Radical Political Economics 44(3), Summer 2012. Pp. 393-395
• 2009. Teaching undergraduate money and banking: T-bill auctions and stock market models. The Journal of Economic Education 40(3): 315-330.
• 2008. The turnover continuum: A Marxist analysis of capitalist fluctuations. Review of Radical Political Economics 40(2): 189-211.
• 2007. The price-form as a fractional reflection of the aggregate value of commodities. Review of Radical Political Economics 39(3): 407-415.
• Union for Radical Political Economics
• Southwestern Economics Association