- Middle School Conference: February 6, 2014
CONFERENCE IS SCHEDULED AS PLANNED FOR FEBRUARY 6, 2014
SEE YOU FEBRUARY 6TH, CHECK-IN BETWEEN 8:00 - 8:30
Professional Educators Partnership (PEP)
Award Winning Author, Dr. Debbie Silver
Fall Down 7 Times, Get Up 8
Teaching Kids to Succeed
Theme: Intrinsic Motivation
- Are you looking for a fresh approach to getting kids to tackle the challenges of the CCSS curriculum rather than avoid them?
- How can you help your students become autonomous, enthusiastic lifelong learners?
- How do you equip students to reach their full potential with the tools to pursue goals through even the most difficult circumstances?
- Why failure is not only an option but a concrete way of gaining ground? Debbie Silver refers to failure as a temporary glitch tat provides valuable leaning opportunities.
The impact on the success of your students' academic performance relies immensely on the engagement in the classroom. Come hear award wining author Debbie Silver insight on motivating challenging kids. This year' conference will focus on the theories of motivation and provide educators a framework of specific strategies that are applicable solutions to common encounters with student who are not motivated to learn. Are you longing for a guide with specific strategies about how to help children become independent, successful learners, this is the workshop for you.
In celebration of our 10th anniversary, Debbie Silver will share how learners in the globalized, digital, Common Core world of the 21st Century will be required to be more self-reliant and more self-motivated. Silver's latest publication offers surprising breakthrough research to both inform and challenge educators.