Reporters who would like assistance in arranging interviews, a special viewing of the exhibition or obtaining other information should contact the Office of University Relations by calling (219) 464-5114 or via e-mail to University.Relations@valpo.edu.
- Read the news release announcing “The Indiana Dunes Revealed: The Art of Frank V. Dudley” here.
- Richard Brauer, associate professor emeritus of art, is available to discuss Dudley and his significance as an artist. He can be reached at (219) 464-8988.
- James R. Dabbert, Dudley collector and author of “The Indiana Dunes Revealed: The Art of Frank V. Dudley,” is available to discuss Dudley’s art. He is a senior lecturer in English and director of the writing center and the Illinois Institute of Technology. He can be reached at (773) 472-7206 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Gregg Hertzlieb, director of Brauer Museum, is available to discuss the exhibition and Dudley’s work, and can provide additional images of works in the exhibit. He may be contacted at (219) 464-5761 or Gregg.Hertzlieb@valpo.edu.
- Mike Mycroft, interpretive naturalist at Indiana Dunes State Park, is available to discuss the history of the Indiana Dunes and the role Dudley played in their preservation. He can be reached at (219) 926-1390.