Mark A. Heckler, President, Valparaiso University
About the Christopher Center
From its inception as an independent Lutheran university in 1925, Valparaiso University has provided an education that is built upon faith and learning. The Chapel of the Resurrection and adjacent Christopher Center for Library and Information Resources are living symbols of this mission. As the intellectual center of campus, the Christopher Center was designed to bring all campus information services to a single location while best serving the needs of students. The result is a welcoming, state-of-the-art learning environment that also serves as an important campus social center.