Financial Aid Forms

You may submit the following form on-line:

  • Award letter change form
    • Request changes to loan amounts
    • Correct/change enrollment plans
    • Correct/change housing plans
    • Report private scholarships

2011 - 2012 Academic Year (August 2011 - May 2012 and Summer 2012)

The following forms may be printed and then mailed or faxed to the Financial Aid Office.

Requesting a Tax Transcript:

  • If you don't have a copy of your federal tax return, you can request a copy of your tax return transcript by using one of these IRS forms:
    • IRS Form 4506-T EZ (use this form if you only need a tax transcript)
    • IRS Form 4506-T (use this form if you need a tax transcript, verification of non-filing, or a W-2 transcript)
  • You may also go to the IRS web site and click on "Order a Transcript" or call 1-800-908-9946

Please note: If you order your transcript on-line, it can only be mailed to the address the IRS has on file for you.  You may call them or use one of the 4506-T Forms to have your tax transcript sent directly to the Financial Aid Office.