You may submit the following form on-line:
- Award letter change form
- Request changes to loan amounts
- Correct/change enrollment plans
- Correct/change housing plans
- Report private scholarships
2011 - 2012 Academic Year (August 2011 - May 2012 and Summer 2012)
The following forms may be printed and then mailed or faxed to the Financial Aid Office.
- Still missing a signature on your FAFSA?
- Are there financial circumstances that affect your ability to pay for school that could not be reflected on the FAFSA?
- If your financial aid application has been selected for verification, you may need to complete one or more of the following forms. Please only submit these forms if requested by the Financial Aid Office.
Requesting a Tax Transcript:
- If you don't have a copy of your federal tax return, you can request a copy of your tax return transcript by using one of these IRS forms:
- IRS Form 4506-T EZ (use this form if you only need a tax transcript)
- IRS Form 4506-T (use this form if you need a tax transcript, verification of non-filing, or a W-2 transcript)
- You may also go to the IRS web site and click on "Order a Transcript" or call 1-800-908-9946
Please note: If you order your transcript on-line, it can only be mailed to the address the IRS has on file for you. You may call them or use one of the 4506-T Forms to have your tax transcript sent directly to the Financial Aid Office.