Esprit français is an initiative for all Valpo French students. Participation in the program is integrated into all French courses, providing great opportunities for French students to use the language on a regular basis outside class while building closer connections with native speakers and fellow French students in the program. En plus, c’est amusant!
Our Valpo French calender includes activities organized by your French professors for Esprit français. Included also are activities sponsored by the Cercle français.
• Le goûter: un snack à la française
Every Friday, 3 pm, LRC (ASB 240)
• Vivre pour manger: préparons le dîner ensemble
September 20, 5 pm, OIP (Union 2nd floor)
• Film francophone: "Monsieur Lazhar" (Part of the World Cinema Series)
October 12, 7 pm, NSC
• Leçon de cuisine: une tarte aux pommes à la française
October 25, 5 - 7:30 pm, OIP (Union 2nd floor)
• Sortie à The Art Institute of Chicago
• Les experts: informations de vos collègues francophones
dates à suivre