The first step to taking a German class at Valpo is to take the Placement Exam.
Whether you plan to major or minor in German, or just plan to take a German class for fun (or to fulfill a language requirement), this is where you begin: German Placement Exam.
Lauren is a Valpo German Major
• Lauren placed into German 204 after taking the Placement Exam.
• She has a second major in International Business, pursing an interdisciplinary major called Enhanced
International Business - German (EIB-German)
• She has lived in the German House.
• The German professors selected Lauren as the German language partner in the Language Resource Center.
• Read more about Lauren's story and how she fits into the Valpo German Program.