- Spanish Activities
Spanish students will find many opportunities to practice the language outside of the classroom:
• Participating in the Spanish Club.
• Engaging in social events that reflect distinctive cultural celebrations with LIVE (Latinos in Valparaiso for Excellence).
• Living in The Spanish House.
• Submit your literary writings in Spanish for publication in our very own Spanish literary magazine, Letras.
• Serving as a volunteer as a tutor in Gloria Dei Hispanic Mission.
• Teaching Spanish to children in the Bridges to World Languages after-school program.
Archive of Spanish activities