Each semester prospective and current geography and geoscience
students are invited to attend Geography Information night
sponsored by the Geography Club and the Department of Geography
and Meteorology. Pizza is provided. Topics covered include:
- What is geography?
- What kind of job do geography graduates get?
- What geographic and general skills do geography graduates
- What geographic and general skills do employers demand?
- How to develop geographic and general skills?
- Opportunities for graduate study
- Geography at VU
- The Geography Major and Minor
- The American Indian Studies Minor
- The Geoscience Major
- Concentrations within Geography
- Honors Work in Geography
- You might be a geographer if....
- What to do if you are interested in geography
The next Geography Information Night is scheduled for:
Wednesday April 8th 5:30 P.M. (pizza) 6:00 P.M. (Presentation)
Whether you are just thinking about majoring in geography
or are already a major and want to know more we look forward
to seeing you there!