The Ministry Administration program prepares new students
and experienced professionals with the skills required to effectively lead,
oversee, and manage a faith-based organization. The program is offered both as
a 12-credit certificate and a 33-credit master’s degree, which incorporates all
the certificate coursework.
The program can be completed in one year by a full-time
student or two to three years part-time. The program is delivered at our Hyde Park-Chicago campus over twelve-week
terms or virtually. A student can start the
program in any term.
- Academic Records
- Official transcripts with both original and English translations of all university courses in which you have been enrolled.
- The undergraduate transcript should indicate the degree earned.
- Transcripts should be sent directly to our office by the Registrar of your undergraduate and/or graduate university or institute.
- Do not send high school or secondary transcripts.
- Please submit official or unofficial transcripts to email@example.com.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Submit two letters in support of your application or two completed reference forms completed by professors, academic advisers, or sponsors.
- Certain programs require an additional reference, a specific form or content criteria.
- Recommendation forms are available as both PDF files and secure online forms.
- Cover letter including a statement of professional
goals which substitutes for the general essay noted under Admission for Degree Seeking Students
||Role of Business in a Faith-Based Organizations
||Philanthropy & Fundraising
||Employment Law & Governance
||Leadership & Managing People