The Ministry Administration program prepares new students and experienced professionals with the skills required to effectively lead, oversee, and manage a faith-based organization. The program is offered both as a 15-credit certificate and a 33-credit master’s degree, which incorporates all the certificate course-work.
The program can be completed in one year by a full-time student, or two to three years part-time. The program is delivered over twelve-week terms with courses offered twelve months a year. A student can start the program in any term.
For admission to either the certificate or degree program in Ministry Administration, students must meet the admission requirements established by the Graduate School including:
1. Completed Master of Ministry Leadership and Administration application and application fee
2. A cover letter including a statement of professional goals, which substitutes for the general essay noted under Admission for Degree Seeking Students
3. Two letters of recommendation
4. A current résumé
5. Official transcripts sent directly from all undergraduate institutions attended indicating a GPA of at least 3.0
6. For non-native English-speaking students, the TOEFL, IELTS, or INTERLINK.
Exceptions to these requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
|Required courses:||15 credits|
|MMA 560||Role of Business in a Faith-Based Organizations||3 cr|
|MMA 561||Philanthropy & Fundraising||3 cr|
|MMA 562||Employment Law & Governance||3 cr|
|MMA 563||Leadership & Managing People||3 cr|
|MMA 564||Financial Sustainability||3 cr|