In today’s global market, a graduate degree is a prerequisite for many advanced careers. Valpo undergraduates can begin graduate studies by enrolling in either our Early Entry or Early Admission program as early as their junior year.
Apply Junior Year
These programs offer Valpo undergraduates an expedited and cost efficient approach to pursuing a master’s degree. Eligible students can apply during their junior year and admitted students enroll in graduate-level courses senior year. Early Entry credits earned apply to both undergraduate and graduate Valpo degrees. Early Admission credits only apply to graduate degree program but can be completed within an undergraduates schedule.
Save Money on Tuition
Valpo students can receive their master’s degree at Valpo in as little as one year for some programs. Depending on each program, 6 – 12 credits credits can be completed senior year. Therefore, students can save between $3,500 – $7,400 for select graduate degree programs.
- Speak to your academic advisor
- Online application
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- $30 application fee (contact graduate admissions for a fee waiver)
Register online now and complete your quick admission application. Complete the requirements above and you will receive a decision within 5 – 10 business days.
The early entry 4 + 1 program (bachelor’s and master’s in five years of study) allows qualified students to enroll in graduate coursework during their senior year in the following programs:
- MS in Analytics and Modeling
- MA in Arts and Entertainment Administration
- MA in Chinese Studies
- MA in English Studies and Communication
- MA in TESOL
- MED in Initial Licensure
- MA in Liberal Studies
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in International Commerce and Policy
- MS in International Economics and Finance
- MS in Digital Media
- MS in Sports Media
- MS in Sports Administration
- M.Ed./Ed.S. School Psychology
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling