This position is responsible for editing university videos and photographs that will be used to showcase the university to different audiences; prospective students, current students, alumni and the community. The position will also require scheduling other student photographers and videographers for assignments.
- Collaborate, coordinate and support the efforts of the IMC team and other on-campus organizations to enhance university publicity.
- Work with partners to develop a finished product that both satisfies the partner and meets university promotional standards.
May include but not limited to
- Conducts post-production video and image editing.
- Post-produce video projects.
- Keyword incoming video and photography.
- Prepares graphic titles and music for videos.
- Prepares multimedia slideshows for various events.
- Schedule other student photographers and videographers for weekly assignments.
- An energetic, detail oriented, creative self-starter able to effectively manage time-sensitive multiple projects and to propose ideas
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, Adobe Premiere
- Efficient workflow and file organization
- Able to work weekends and some weekdays
- Able to handle short turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Possess creativity and storytelling ability
- Knowledgeable of digital video color grading techniques
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and/or rejection of work with a positive attitude
- Outstanding and positive interpersonal and communications skills in order to work collaboratively, harmoniously and professionally with a wide variety of people.
- Must be able to cope with changing priorities effectively
- Resourceful with excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Applicants must include access to a portfolio of video editing experience and/or photography as part of the application process.