This position is responsible for creating university photographs that will be used to showcase the university to different audiences; perspective students, current students and the community.
- Collaborate, coordinate and support the efforts of the IMC team and other on-campus organizations to enhance university publicity.
- Work with partners to develop a finished product that both satisfies the partner and meets university promotional standards.
- Strong understanding of lighting and composition in studio and outdoor
- Shoot both Nikon and Canon bodies, familiar with Canon L and Nikon Nikkor Lens
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3 and BridgePhoto imaging and video background are preferred
- Work weekends
- Able to handle short turnarounds and tight deadlines