This position is responsible for creating university videos that will be used to showcase the university to different audiences; perspective students, current students and the community.
- Collaborate, coordinate and support the efforts of the IMC team and other on-campus organizations to enhance university publicity.
- Develop videos from story line to finished production.
- Work with partners to develop a finished product that both satisfies the partner and meets university promotional standards.
- Advanced understanding of DSLR cam (both video and photo – manual exposure), video cam
- Creativity and storytelling ability
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere
- Prefer experience with Apple Motion, After Effects, Etc.
- Some photography background
- Work weekends
- Able to handle short turnarounds and tight deadlines