Information Technology consists of an administrative unit and several working groups. Each group includes staff members plus a director who reports to the Chief Information Officer.
- Ben Acheff, Technical Support Specialist
- Rick AmRhein, Chief Information Officer
- John Bowker, Coordinator of Administrative Systems
- Kevin Broadwell, Educational Technology Specialist
- Jim Crowley, Solutions Engineer
- Mark DeMateo, Director of Client Services
- Tracy Fronk, Director of Continuous Improvement
- Matt Hernes, Systems Administrator II
- Justin Hunt, Telecommunications Technician
- Mike Karr, Programmer/Analyst
- Jason Kellerman, Network Administrator
- Bob Konicke, Director of Network and Telecommunications
- Becky Klein, Manager of IT Communications
- Sharon Lane, Programmer/Analyst
- Paul Lapsansky, Director of Technical Services
- Kevin Ledbetter, Systems Administrator II
- Janet Lockridge, Senior Programmer Analyst
- Brent Lux, Programmer/Analyst
- Rich Miller, Technical Support Specialist
- Brandon Morrison, Help Desk Manager
- Diane Noe, Operations Manager
- Al Poracky, Client Services Technology Analyst
- Rachel Rivera, Technical Documentation Specialist
- Jon Sanders, Systems Infrastructure Administrator
- Dave Sierkowski, Director of Systems Administration
- Matt Smith, Assistant Director of Continuous Improvement
- Kevin Steele, Training and Distance Learning Consultant
- Brett Vester, Technical Support Specialist
- vacant, Administrative Assistant
IT uses an orderly process for planning and reporting and makes strategic planning documents, goals and objectives, and other planning documents available to the university community. IT uses a number of forms for various requests related to computer allocation and purchase. The Chief Information Officer reports to the President of the University.
Client Services is the gateway to IT for all our clients: Students, Faculty, and Staff. Whether you call, walk up or contact us online, we are ready to address your support issues. Client Services includes the Help Desk, needs assessment and consulting, training services, and specialized classroom support.
Management Information Systems
The Management Information Systems unit supports administrative information processing for all University offices.
Network and Telecommunications
Network and Telecommunication Services installs, configures and supports the campus voice, data and video network infrastructure, campus network security, telecommunications systems including voicemail and mobile service, and cable TV.
Our Solutions Engineering group develops and supports web applications and middleware.
Technical Services provides technical support for workstations, printers, AV equipment, and network connectivity in offices, classrooms, laboratories, residence hall rooms, the Christopher Center library, and other public locations throughout the campus, and also installs, configures and supports all central file storage services and network printing. Technical Services also provides technical support for all OneCard services.