Information Technology consists of an administrative unit and five working groups: Client Services, Management Information Systems, Network and Telecommunications Services, Systems Administration, and Technical Services. Each group consists of a staff reporting to a director who reports to the Executive Director of Information Technology.
Click the following link to take a look at the Office of Information Technology’s organizational structure:
IT uses an orderly process for planning and reporting and makes strategic planning documents, goals and objectives, and other planning documents available to the university community. IT uses a number of forms for various requests related to computer allocation and purchase. The Chief Information Officer reports to the President of the University.
- Rick AmRhein, Chief Information Officer
- Diane Noe, Operations Manager
- Karen Rice, Administrative Assistant
- Judie Wilusz, Purchasing Assistant
Client Services is the gateway to IT for all our clients: Students, Faculty, and Staff. Whether you call, walk up or contact us online, we are ready to address your support issues. Client Services includes the Help Desk, needs assessment and consulting, training services, and specialized classroom support.
- Mark DeMateo, Director of Client Services
- Kevin Broadwell, Educational Technology Specialist
- Becky Klein, Manager of Client Relations
- Brandon Morrison, Manager of Help Desk Services
- Al Poracky, Client Service Technology Analyst
- Matt Smith, Technology Assessment Consultant
- Kevin Steele, Training and Distance Learning Consultant
Management Information Systems
The Management Information Systems unit supports administrative information processing for all University offices.
- Mike Heinold, Director of Management Information Systems
- John Bowker, Coordinator of Management Information Systems
- Mike Karr, Programmer/Analyst
- Sharon Lane, Programmer/Analyst
- Janet Lockridge, Senior Programmer Analyst
- Brent Lux, Programmer/Analyst
Network and Telecommunications
Network and Telecommunication Services installs, configures and supports the campus voice, data and video network infrastructure, campus network security, telecommunications systems including voicemail and mobile service, and cable TV.
- Bob Konicke, Director of Network and Telecommunications Services
- Justin Hunt, Telecommunications Technician
- Jason Kellerman, Network Administrator
- Matt Sweet, Systems Infrastructure Administrator
Our Solutions Engineering group develops and supports web applications and middleware.
- Dave Sierkowski, Director of Systems Administration
- Jim Crowley, Solutions Engineer
- Rachel Rivera, Solutions Engineer
- Chris Skrivan, Solutions Engineer
Technical Services provides technical support for workstations, printers, AV equipment, and network connectivity in offices, classrooms, laboratories, residence hall rooms, the Christopher Center library, and other public locations throughout the campus, and also installs, configures and supports all central file storage services and network printing. Technical Services also provides technical support for all OneCard services.
- Paul Lapsansky, Director of Technical Services
- Ben Acheff, Technical Support Specialist
- Matt Hernes, Systems Administrator II
- Kevin Ledbetter, Systems Administrator II
- Rich Miller, Technical Support Specialist
- Mike Schwinn, Technical Support Specialist
- Brett Vester, Technical Support Specialist