1. To the right of Dashboard, click on Write.
2. Click on the sub tab called Write Page.
3. Here, your drafts are displayed at the top if you have saved a page, but have not published it.
4. Write in the Title of the page what you would like it to be called. You can then fill in the body of the page with what the page is about.
5. On the right-hand side, you can edit all of the little things about the page.
6. You can also upload a file here, give it a title, as well as a description.
7. When you’re finished, you can click Save and Continue Editing to save it, and continue to work on your page, save to save the page and begin a new one, or publish to make your page go live on your blog.
8. To manage pages, click the Manage tab and click the Page sub tab.
9. Here, you can view, edit, or delete the most recent pages published on the blog. A link exists to create new pages as well.