1. Click on the Presentation tab in the blog taskbar, and select the sub tab Themes.
2. Search through the available themes until you find one you like and click it. It should become immediately active.
3. In the Widgets sub tab, you can customize the headings on the right side of your blog homepage. WARNING: Once changed, a widget cannot be taken out from the sidebar.
4. Click Save Changes if you’re happy with how the widgets turned out.
5. The tab Theme Options gives other miscellaneous Theme options such as color schemes, page navigation, and date format.
6. You can preview the blog at the bottom of this page.
7. When you’re ready to save the options you’ve changed, click Update Options.