Follow these instructions to set up the link between the GroupWise Sync system and your webOS device.
- Launch the email app.
- In the app menu, go into Preferences & Accounts.
- Select “Add an account.”
- Enter your Valpo email address and password, then press “sign in.”
- When an error message displays, press “OK” then “manual setup.”
- In the mail type options select “Exchange.”
- Fill in the incoming mail server: https://gwsync.valpo.edu.
- Leave the domain field blank.
- Enter your ValpoNet username; the password should already be filled in.
- Press “sign in.”
- Go back into Preferences & Accounts.
- Select “Exchange” and change the name to “Valpo,” your name, or your email address.
- Set other preferences as desired.
Note: the initial sync process may take a longer time depending on the number of messages in your account, number of contacts in your addressbook, number of appointments in your calendar, etc.