Looking for more information about what's going on at lynda.com? lynda.com has several resources to keep you up-to-date on new courses, tips & tricks, and more.
lynda.com has several newsletters to which you can subscribe to stay up-to-date. The descriptions below are directly from the lynda.com site.
- Monthly newsletter: "Hear from co-founder Lynda Weinman every month and get the scoop on new and upcoming titles, industry events and tips."
- New Release Notifications: "Find out what is new to the Online Training Library® twice a month."
- Enterprise Newsletter: "Hear from lynda.com business specialists every month, and get the scoop on new site features, new and upcoming titles, industry events, tips, and even special discounts."
- Academic Newsletter: "Hear from lynda.com education specialists every month, and get the scoop on new site features, new and upcoming titles, industry events, tips, and even special discounts."
- Special Announcements and Offers: "Once in awhile, lynda.com sends emails about new site features, events, promotional offers, and special announcements."
How to change your newsletter preferences:
- When creating a personal profile on lynda.com, check the boxes for the appropriate newsletters you wish to receive. There are three options (Monthly Newsletters, New Release Announcements, Special Announcements and Offers).
- To add new or modify existing subscriptions, while logged into your personal profile, click on the "my account" link at the top, and select the "my profile" option. Then click the "news + email options" tab, update your subscription options, and save the changes.
Archives of the monthly newsletter are available at lynda.com/news/newsletter.aspx.
Hear directly from founder Lynda Weinman or course authors, get industry news, learn about new features of lynda.com, and scope out the inside scoop on what’s happening at lynda.com.
The blog is available at blog.lynda.com.
Read the new and archived lynda.com press releases covering new acquisitions, exciting announcements, upcoming training courses, and more. Subscribe to news releases in your favorite RSS reader to stay current with the latest news.
Press releases are available at lynda.com/news/newsreleases.aspx.