Several scanners are available in public locations on campus for use in scanning documents.
Below is the list of locations:
- Christopher Center Library - 7 workstations available
- Advanced Media Lab - 2 workstations
- Fireplace lounges - 1 workstation on each floor; these workstations are equipped with adaptive technology in cooperation with Disability Support Services.
- Open lab near Help Desk - 2 workstations on the large "S" table
- Harre Union 24 hour lab - 1 workstation
- Meier Hall lab - 1 workstation
- Miller Hall lab - 1 workstation
- Schnabel 34 lab - 1 workstation
- Urschel 119 - 1 workstation
Scanning software as well as optical character recognition (OCR) recognition software is available at these locations. An OCR tip sheet is available.