Instructions on using the Mobile Connect iOS app by SonicWall to connect to Valpo.
You can get the free "SonicWALL Mobile Connect" VPN app from the Apple App Store. It is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices.
- The first time you launch the app, select the option to add a connection.
- In the “Name” field, indicate that this is a Valpo connection. For the server name, use vpn.valpo.edu and click Next.
- Three more fields will appear. Enter your ValpoNet username and password. Select your preferred option in the Domain field (either VULDAP1 or VULDAP2). Click Save when done.
- To connect, make sure that your Valpo connection is selected on the app main page, then click the green Connect button.
- Enter your ValpoNet password and then click the Login button on the screen.
- Once you are connected, you will see a screen with a red Disconnect button. You will stay connected to VPN if you exit the app and work in other apps. This is confirmed by a small icon at the top of your screen showing the VPN connection.
- To disconnect, relaunch the app and press the red Disconnect button.