International ID Cards


To obtain your ISIC or ITIC Card, you must complete the online application. Faculty, staff and students should login using his/her regular Valpo user ID and password.  Upon completion of the online application, payment must be submitted to the Office of International Programs located in room 200 of the Harre Union.  Once the application is completed, payment is made and recorded,  the card will be issued by the OneCard Office (located in room 250 of the Christopher Center)


What is the International Student Identity Card (ISIC)?

ISIC is the only internationally accepted student ID card and proof of current student status in existence. There is also the International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC).  All students, faculty and staff traveling abroad through Valparaiso University are required to purchase the ISIC or the ITIC before departure (link below).  More than an ID card, they also offer:

  •  Discounts to more than 33,000 locations in 103 countries 
  •  Mobile phone and a calling card communications package 
  •  Emergency Medical Coverage
  •  Emergency help line
  •  For card details and eligibility, visit

Click on an icon below to access the online application:

ISIC card teacher card


* Any questions or comments should be directed to the Office of International Programs located in room 200 in the Harre Union.