IT is pleased to cooperate with Disability Support Services to provide equipment and services for those who need them.
Computers with Adaptive Technology are available in several locations on campus.
- Christopher Center
- first floor, three workstations
- fourth floor, one workstation
- Harre Union, 24 hour computer lab
- Wehrenberg Hall, computer lab
- Gellersen Center, second floor study lounge
- Urschel Hall, room 119
All workstations have scanners installed, and have accessibility options available.
To request an amplified handset and TDD telephone, contact the Help Desk. Permanent installations are available in these locations:
- VU Police Department (VUPD)
- Harre Union
- Kretzmann Hall
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Human Resource Services
For assistance with TDD equipment, call VUPD at x5430.