It will be to your advantage to review all of the following pages prior to registration. You should also check them frequently for updates and corrections.
- 2016-2017 Academic Calendar
- Basic Instructions
- Express Registration
- Late Registration Form (use after the term Add/Drop period has ended)
- Course Section Change Registration Form (use after the term Add/Drop period has ended)
- New Courses
- Changes and New Stuff
- Seminar Descriptions
- 2L Required Writing Program
- Part-time Course Requirements
- Indiana Bar Exam Information
- Courses with Prerequisites
- Honors Program Information
- Clinic Information for 3Ls
- Trial Practice I
- Fall 2015 Course Schedule
- Spring 2016 Course Schedule
- 2L Scheduling Worksheet (updated 4/16)
- 3L Scheduling Worksheet (updated 4/16)
- 3L Legal Writing Requirement, Practicums & Bar Enrichment Courses
Web Registration – When accessing DataVU, if you encounter any difficulty, contact the EIS help desk at 464-5678.
Reminder: You can only receive credit for what shows on your schedule. If you are participating in anything for which you wish to receive credit, IT MUST APPEAR ON YOUR SCHEDULE BY THE END OF THE DROP/ADD PERIOD OF EACH SEMESTER.