In order to check out material from the Law Library or from the Christopher Center library, your Student ID must be activated in the University library system. Following is the procedure for this activation in the Law Library:
- Obtain your Student ID from the One Card Office in the Christopher Center Library.
- Have your phone number and local address ready. If you have yet to find housing, you can still go through the activation process, but you must return to the Law Libary’s circulation desk to update your information when available.
- Go to the Law Library Check-In table in the Café to activate your card.
- August 10 activation hours: 8am-11:30am
- After August 10, go to the Law Library’s circulation desk to activate your card. Available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm.
This process should only take a couple of minutes. Please do not attempt to have your card activated before August 10.