Your B.A./B.S. Official Transcript

Unless you have already done so, please have an official transcript with degree conferral statement sent directly from your degree-granting institution to the Admissions Office or the Law Registrar’s Office, 656 S. Greenwich, Valparaiso IN 46383 immediately. The transcript that was submitted with your LSDAS report is NOT an official copy and does not fulfill the ABA (American Bar Association) transcript requirement.